About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Monday, May 11, 2009

My weekly eating plan.

Blah, so today once again i let myself get too hungry and i almost binged. I have such tight self control on my fast days that when I let myself go I almost lose control. Thankfully i was able to catch myself in time and I didn't go over 200 calories. Whew! But my lack of control is really disgusting me at this point. Oh well, I guess the important thing is that i didn't go on an all out binge after my fast or give into my cravings, like i usually do. Anyways, I made myself a new weekly diet plan, and I'll see how that goes. I'm sure sticking to it will be hard, but I'm pretty sure I can do it.
Monday : 1 fruit, 1 veggie (max 200 cal)
Tuesday: 1 fruit (max 100 cal)
Wednesday : 1 veggie, egg whites, a thin slice of bread (max 200 cal)
Thursday : fruit (max 100 cal)
Friday : 2 veggies, can have a low cal snack (pop corn, non-fat yogurt)(max 300 cal)
Saturday : oatmeal (made without milk or sugar), fruit (max 200 cal)
Sunday: fast


So I'll just have to see how that goes. And as a random thought - isn't it gross when people eat sloppy or noisy. EEEEEEWWW!! I was still craving food this evening, but after watching my boyfriend eat his sandwhich i got so grossed out it totally cured me from even wanting to look at food. So long live disgustingly sloppy eaters!!

1 comment:

  1. I Love You Food Plan! I fell off the wagon this weekend when i was at Mom's house and binged and purged for 3 days......YUCK. Did some research on the NET today and I am creating a two week meals plan. We should report back to each other!

    Chow!

    ReplyDelete