About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The first 2 days

Some day I'm gonna be as thin as her :

So this i just completed the first 2 days of my new diet. And yes, it is as hard as i expected it to be.
Yeasterday was pretty ok, 55 calories all day, worked out for one and a half hours and walked for another hour. Today, on the other hand, is a diffrent story.
To start off i substituted my bread and egg for some fruit (which i ate more of then i was planning too, but oh well)and I had some veggies.
So everything is going fine and dandy, but then someone has the brilliant plan to have the barbaque. So out come the snacks and I (being the true idiot that i am) decide to have 1 tortilla chip (that turned into 3).
What the hell is wrong with me. I knew i couldn't have that one chip without having a few more. I have rules in place to keep me from doing stuff like that: such as taking my food to the room before i eat it, preparing it ahead of time etc.
But it seems that as soon as I put myself in a real life situation i fail, misserably. Argh!!!!
Well all in all today i ate 240 calories. That was 40 calories above the allowed ammount. But right now my stomache is so messed up i can't keep anything down, so hopefully it's all getting flushed out of me. Then I'm probably not going to be able to eat tomorrow either, because of my stomach problem, so i should be ok.

But from now on I am making a hard and fast rule for myself. No tasting food unless I'm planning to binge. And no means no. Once I get used to my new diet hopefully things will get easier. Wish me luck!

1 comment: