About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Freaking out

God,I don't know what's wrong with me. From the second i woke up this morning I'm having horrible cravings, like INSANLY strong. The really stupid thing is yeasterday i had a good ammount of calories, so i have no idea what the fuck is wrong with me.

Everytime i go into the kitchen i have a panic attack. I KNOW i'm going to give in, i just know it and it's scaring the crap out of me.
I don't want this anymore, I don't want to see anymore food... ever!
Why can't i be free of this addiction, why the hell do i need food anyway!
I'm so upset and depressed this morning, probably an aftermath of yeasterdays over indulgence (around 500 cals yeasterday, how sickening is that!)
I have to be strong, I have to do this.
I need you Ana! Help me!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Liz! I beleive in you! Thanks for IMing me today! Hope we can chat again soon! So glad we became friends!

    ReplyDelete