About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm so fucking frustrated!!!

Alright, I'm gonna be venting here, so beware.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!!!! Like seriously what the hell.
I did perfect today, and i mean perfect. I went out, got a non-fat yogurt, had a black cofee and that was it . I was so happy all day. I even bought myself a new bikini to motivate me. I come home and what.... i binge!!!!
The stupid thing is my mind is screaming at me "Stop, stop!!!!" And i'm trying to, but i just can't. Fucking hell, i don't know what to do with myself.
I'm totally fasting tomorrow, I feel like that's the only way i can regain control. And from Monday on I'm putting myself on such a strict schedule i won't have time to binge.
I feel like crying, screaming, ripping out all my hair.
I just don't know what to do with myself. I'm so frustrated and disapointed. I need to find some way to punish myself, i really do.

I don't feel like talking anymore, i just want to fall asleep and never wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment