About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Slowly fading.

I'm depressed, so I'm eating. I need my control back, I need my life back. The smiling mask is slowly peeling off my face, I'm not sure if i can handle this. I've purged and taken laxatives two days is a row now, and i still intend to work out. I just don't know if i can do this. I had such beautiful control, and I'm losing it. My control is "slowly fading". I'm such a load of crap right now. I need to get back on track, i need to be strong. I need help, i need support. God damn it i need someone whos shoulder i can cry on and who will tell me everything is going to be ok. At the same time don't want to be pathetic anymore, I'm sick of all that. I want to be the one who's always in control, who always keeps a smile on her face, who always knows what she's doing and where she's going.
Sorry for being a whiny *****. I know i don't deserve your time but wtv, I'm just so low I don't think i can fall any more.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could actually be there to be the shoulder that you need, but since I can`t, physically, I`d like you to know that I support you all the way from here :), that you are not alone, and that you can do better than that because you are stronger than that. You`ll see, your control will be back in no time. Don`t worry, and take care!
    (k)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know its doesnt really mean much because we are all strangers, but im here for you, and so is everyone else! feel better xx

    ReplyDelete