About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Feeling a bit better.

I worked out for 2 and a half hours and I'm feeling a little better. I won't weigh myself till Saturday because if i see that scale has gone up I'll get depressed again. But thank you so much for your comments Princess smile and e.m. They really did make me feel better.It's nice to know that people care, even though we are total strangers. Sometimes i feel like i have more in common with some of you then i do with my friends. You probably care more too.

Anyways thank you, thank you, thank you. You don't know how much this means to me. I'll try to go back to being happy ol' me from now on. I gotta find the silver lining in this storm, because there's always one. The sun is still shining behind the clouds and someday I will bask in it's light again. I just need to wait out this storm.

Take care everyone, and don't give up!

1 comment:

  1. I really am glad your feeling happier! :) your work out sounds like it did you the world of good! x

    ReplyDelete