About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Breath, just breath

I'm so tired of the drama, of the stress, of everything my life is.
Had a crappy yesterday, weighed in today and I weigh less... yay!!

People are on my back about eating again, they want to know what "healthy weight" i want to maintain and they don't want me to go lower. Fuck them!

School is hella hectic, my roommate is being a bitch - I'm going to have a fucking nervous breakdown.

I have this panicky feeling at the bottom of my gut, and i don't know how to get rid of it. I tried binging, can you believe that i actually TRIED to binge in hopes it would make me feel better. I had a few spoonfuls of this and that, but i just feel too guilty to eat - it wasn't helping.

So I'm sitting here trying to clear my mind, trying to study, trying to stay calm and breath, just breath. I feel guilty about the few bites of food i had, i feel guilty that i don't feel strong enough to count calories, I feel guilty like I'm not strong enough to cope with this.

There's no one to talk to about this, no one to unburden to - just me and my soon to be very fat self.

Please help me! I can't take this anymore!

4 comments:

  1. Stay strong and breathe. I hate feeling helpless. I'm so sorry you have to go through it all. I hate the thought of people feeling alone. Love and happy thoughts, T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know exactly how you feel. try taking a long walk by yourself - it will burn some calories and also it helps me to think when i'm all alone. and you don't have to worry about other people for a little while. it'll be ok. and never forget that you've got us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I wish we could all just give you a big ol' group hug. :[

    I'm sorry you feel so bad, girl, but you're strong, and you have us by your side. Everything's going to turn out ok somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but hey, you could`ve continued that binge and it would`ve turned out horrible, this just proves that you CAN do this... I know I wouldn`t have stopped.
    let out everything here so you don`t feel like carrying such a burden all the time.
    I hope you feel better tomorrow :)

    (k)

    ReplyDelete