About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Monday, October 5, 2009

It's a marathon, not a sprint.

I have to keep reminding myself that right now losing weight for me has to be a marathon, not a sprint. I tend to push myself so hard, then i binge or people get suspicious. So right now I'm going to practice maintaining. I'm going to try to lose only 1 lb this week, reach my 1st goal weight and convince everyone I'm healthy. Also, i want to start my killer work outs again, and i can't do that with no food. I'm also scarred, because i know that usually if i stop losing, i start gaining - i can't find the right balance between the two. In any case it's a challenge and a hurdle I'll have to overcome sooner or later, might as well be now.

Ok, i g2g because i have an ass load of work. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies, I'm going to need all the luck i can get.

2 comments:

  1. Little by little makes it easier, to be little, by little. :) I know I make no sense, but have faith :)

    ReplyDelete