About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Friday, October 2, 2009

96 lbs

I weighed in today and I'm at 96 lbs. I'm pretty happy about that, because i have a feeling i won't be losing any more for a while.
From the second i got out of bed people have been shoving food in my face (just like good ol' days). But I'm not going to let it get to me. I'm going to grin and bear it like a good girl and convince everyone that i'm just fine and dandy and everything will be ok. I so desperately need to believe that right now it's insane. I don't think I've crossed 500 cal yet, but I've been snacking (evil evil me) so i don't really know. I guess the scale will tell me tomorrow. In the meantime i'm gonna work out, eat because i have to and hope for the best. I am NOT going through the hell of recovery again, that's for sure.
In the meantime girlies have a great weekend and enjoy life!!!

2 comments:

  1. Holy Shit 96....I'm so jealous and so proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feels great to place youselve on top of the scale and actually produce a smile doesn`t it? I am happy for you :) You too have a great weekend, yes?
    (k)

    ReplyDelete