About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

(......why do posts always need to have titles )

I hate insomnia, it sucks. I haven't been sleeping properly for like 2 days already, and it sucks :(. 4 hours last night and then 3 the night before. I wasn't even able to do a full work out today because of it. I got to the gym, all ready to work out and half an hour into it all the tiredness just comes crashing down on me. Oh well, there are good days and bad days. Life goes on.
On a better note i got my scale and old Ana notebook back. My parents confiscated it during my "recovery", but now they've given it back to me. Its kind of like a sign of trust, they consider me fully recovered now. I guess that's a good thing, but in the back of my mind i feel bad about it, because i must be horribly fat for them not to suspect anything :(. I weighed myself today, and i way somewhere between 46-45 kg (my scale is broken and it shows that im a kilo heavier then i am). Not too bad, it's actually pretty good. I just need to keep it down and keep losing and toning and i should be ok.

2 comments:

  1. insomnia is a bitch haha!
    happy 4 u that u got your scales back.
    good luck
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 45 kg is great! stay strong, and be thankful for your parents to be so unsuspecting :)

    ReplyDelete