About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Life has consipred against me.

So i didn't fast, i binged again instead. What the fuck is wrong with me. I almost reach my goals just to sabotage myself. It's really quite sickening. Where is the control I'm so proud of? Where is the law and order in my life. All flushed down the drain I'm afaid.

Oh, so i decided to try to the salt flush and after gluging down all that sea salt water all I've done is bloat and get dizzy and drowsy. Thanks a lot!!!!

Ok so I'm going to go on a long walk tonight and try to get a fresh start tomorrow. If i don't manage to fast tomorrow I'm going to seriously hurt myself.

1 comment:

  1. try not to over-anylize it. you will be fine, we cant win them all, but if we never give up we can get their in the end!

    x

    ReplyDelete