About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Checking in

So the past few days have been great. I knew i finally had my control back when i was feeling guilty over eating an apple yesterday. That's right, a small red apple worth 50 cal. I had only had 100 that day and was still waaaay below my 250 cal target. I ate it for energy, but felt so guilty afterwards. Even that guilt was a good feeling though, means I'm finally back in control.
Today was ok so far under 500 cal. They're having some kind of kids party so there's tons of food everywhere, but so far I've stood strong. I ate mostly fruit and veggies today, and right now i'm chewing gum. Almost binged more times then i can count, but i stood strong. Planning on having a killer work out this evening. Hurah for getting thin!!!!!
I've lost 5 pounds this week, and plan to make it 6. Wish me luck everyone. And best of luck to you all. Stay strong and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that is so good that you managed to resist all of that food. I know I couldn`t have, but I`m still working on that. Anyway, thanks for the encouraging words :)

    ReplyDelete