About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Just as i expected.

Today was rough, just as i expected. What was the most frustrating is that i ended up eating anout 100 cal more then i absolutely had to, just because something messed up in my schedule. The funny thing is that i can feel when i'm about to give into a craving, and if i don't manage to work out or get away from the house RIGHT AWAY i give in. And that's exactly what happened today. Something came up and i had to push my work out schedule back a few hours, so go figure what happened.
Today i gave in to a few of my cravings, so i'm feeling pretty guilty about it. At least I managed to do my normal ammount of workout (2 hrs) and i didn't eat anything too fattening. Oh, and I'm planning to fast tomorrow so that should be good.
My body is slowly getting back to it's original shape. It's not super noticable, but i can see it. It's definaly a long way from where i want it to be, but i see some progress and that motivates me to do a little more every day. I need to realize that i can't lose weight in one day, that it's a work in progress.
In any case, I'm going to try to fast tomorrow and i hope that goes well. Think thin all!!!

Oh, and my friend said the nicest thing today. I was really pissed off at myself because i had just given into a craving, and i was getting ready to work out and she said "Where did your butt go? It's tiny right now." And even though i don't have a problem with my butt in particular, i lose weight on my butt with the same rate I lose weight on my stomach a.k.a I'm losing noticable weight. She actually meant it as an insult i think, but i wanted to hug and kiss and thank her right then. (Just a random interjection i felt like sharing :P)

2 comments:

  1. dont worry about the 100 cal slip-up, can be easily rectified in your fast tommorw.
    dnt give up the fight :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, 100 cal is not that bad! and fasting tomorrow will more than make up for it. good luck!

    ReplyDelete