About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Last post of the day.

So today was an official failure. For some strange reason i decided to make cake this evening so i wouldn't have to cook breakfast for my family tomorrow , so fasting could be easier. Great plan, until i decided to snitch some batter. Then i had about 100 cal worth of fruit. Shit!! Well, I could have been a full fledged binge, i wanted something to munch on so badly. But then i got online and i read the most recent comments on my blog and i thought "Hell no! I have to be stronger then this". Well the cravings were horribly strong, so i did some work and then i watched a movie with my frieds, and about half way through the movie they went away. Thank God! So I'm a failure, but not an epic failure. Hopefully the damage wasn't too extensive, nothing a fast and good work out tomorrow won't take care of.
Well, I'm going to sleep right now, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Thanks for commenting, it was really a lifesaver for me today.

2 comments:

  1. wooo well done 4 staying & starving strong :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. take strength from what you didn't eat, and challenge yourself to do even better next time!
    stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete