About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pain is weakness leaving your body.

One of my friends said that the other day, and it's become my new motto. Mainly because i realized that that is my subconscious attitude. That's why I enjoy pushing my body to the limit, to the brink of pain, because it makes me feel strong. They can never hurt me again if i'm stronger then pain.

If pain is weakness leaving your body, hunger is fat, impurities, and imperfections leaving your body. Once I can endure hunger as well as i can endure pain, i will be invincible and perfect.

Last few days have been ok. I didn't work out yesterday because I was still sick. But now I'm pretty much healthy so it's back to work for me. I'm really looking forward to it though, because I've really been craving a work out. How do you crave a work out? Yesterday's intake was 310 cal, today it's about 300 so far. My control is building from day to day and I'm loving it.

I lost weight but i look in the mirror and see FAT, FAT, FAT. So unfair!!! Why can't i just celebrate the little day to day victories I have. Oh well whatever, I know I'll be happy eventually. It just might take a little time.

1 comment:

  1. You are so inspirational in this blog. I am not even joking. Thank you so much, I really needed this today. You are such an amazing person. =) Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete