About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Friday, November 13, 2009

I know that i don't know.

So so far it's all going ok. I'm trying to eat more then i usually do, and maybe delay this whole "planned eating" deal. Whatever, I don't think it'll work but it's worth a try. Yesterday was about 500 cal, today probably the same so far because i binged. So stupid. I ate breakfast and lunch normally, actually i managed to trash some food but then i binge! What's the point in eating a lot when you're alone and then trying to eat as little as possible in front of people. I'm such an idiot. Admittedly my brain is a bit of a mess right now, I'm trying to figure out how to deal with this whole situation. And I've come up with (drum roll).... nothing! I don't know what to do. In some ways i hope this will all sort itself out, though i doubt it will. Gosh, if i think about it too much i get depressed, so I'm not going to think about it and deal with it as it comes.
I didn't weigh in today, and i don't intend to, though it might help with my control. Till everything gets sorted out I need as little stress as possible.

Sorry this whole thing doesn't make sense, just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm still ok and nothing drastic has happened.


Thank you all for commenting, i appreciate it. It's good to know that people read this and care enough to reply. You're the best!

1 comment:

  1. gahh i do the same thing...trash breakfast, minimal lunch..until about 7 PM when nothing matters anymore except that i have more ice cream, more pudding, more goddamn food! when you figure out a solution, tell me, k? cause i have the same problem, but i can't even think straight anymore. somehow, sometime, we'll get through this.
    and i love long comments <3
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete