About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crying because i can't stop.

I'm out of control.
Haven't counted calories in the last week,and even though i hit 91 lbs yesterday i binged and gained 2 lbs. Fuck, can't i do anything right.
Where's my control when i need it! I can be a failure at everything else in life, but at least let me starve properly.

There's blood dripping down my leg and a dull pain, i don't give a fuck. Right now I don't give a fuck about anything. I just need to get through this day with a plastered smile on my face and convince myself that everything is going to be ok, even though deep inside i know it will never be.

I need some god damned alcohol, anything that will dull this pain that is making it hard to breath, hard to live, hard to do anything productive with my life.

Yup, I'm a pity case, so I'm gonna stop bitching right now and get on with my miserable little life.

2 comments:

  1. sorry that your feeling down. but 91 that is not failure! that is an epic win!
    much love
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great L! Don't give up hon! You can loose those two pounds in no time!

    ReplyDelete