About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Monday, June 15, 2009

.....

Ok, I'll make a long story very very short. My parents found out that i was anorexic, and now I'm staying with them for while im in "recovery" (it was either that or a clinic... i chose the lesser of two evils).

Over the past few days I've tried to eat normally and gained 2 lbs, despite exersising. I don't know how I'm going to deal with this. Right now i feel like someone just raped me, not once, but over and over again. Every time i take a bite of food, it's pure torture. Hopefully I'll be able to fake my "recovery" and start losing again soon. But right now, I don't see any hope for anything.

I probably won't be writing too much these days. I'm too depressed right now to do much of anything. But keep me in your thoughts people, and hope that the sun starts shining again, before i kill myself.

1 comment:

  1. OMG. Are you okay my love? How the hell did they find out? Email me ANYTIME! I love you and please don't die yet. We can get through this together.

    ReplyDelete