About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another Sunday....

Another Sunday... blah
Sundays are always difficult for me. Mainly because it's the day i visit my family and have to stay with them for a WHOLE day. And don't get me wrong, I love them, but right now they are driving me up a wall. Everyone is commenting on my eating habits, but i just can't take it anymore. I feel like I'm eating so much already... waaaaay more then i used to. I need a fast. I don't just want one, i crave one. I want my body to be free from the weight of food, i want to be able to eat under 100 calories a day.
I ate pretty controlled today, almost binged but regained control. I feel really good when i can do that. But then my dad took me out for a drink, and INSISTED on ordering me salad. I tryed to get out of it, but after this "intervention" everyone's all suspiciouse. So I had a Greek salad. There was an assload of cheese, but i left most of it on my plate. I told my dad I didn't like it. I think he was mad, because he hates it when i waste food, but I didn't want to eat in the first place. I don't know if I'll get to work out today, damn it! Too much to do. Oh why does my life suck so bad right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment