About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

89 lbs

First time i hit under 90, will probably balloon up by tomorrow.

I'm not really even happy about it, mainly just indifferent. Must be the depression I've been fighting with all afternoon.

I need to get myself under control. I'll try to get them to let me exersise a bit this evening, always makes me feel better.


Sorry i haven't been commenting, I'll get around to it soon. Thank you E.M and Princess Smile that commented on my last post. You girls are angels.


Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you my dear :)
    Keep it up.
    And the depression is a bitch- no matter what you do, it's never good enough, right?
    I have that too.
    Keep going,
    xoxoxox.
    Margie.

    ReplyDelete