About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The balancing act.


The more i think about it, the more i realize that my life is one, great big balancing act. Everything I do, everything I say all has to be thoroughly thought out and planned. Not one day can I just jump out of bed and be ready for the day. There are a bunch of little procedures and rituals i have to go through. Every day i need to know what I'm doing and why. I need to have my work, my eating, my work out - everything planned to a tee. Why? Because I'm balancing. There are days I try to throw all my caution to the wind and just live like i used to - spur of the moment. That resolution lasts short term, but in the long run i end up running back to my center of gravity - my plans, rituals and habits. Without them, I'm lost, out of balance, falling....

Today I'm falling, hopefully i can stop myself before i got too far.

1 comment:

  1. Hey L,

    What or who pushed you off your tight rope today? I hope everything is okay!! Love ya babes!

    ReplyDelete