About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Monday, August 24, 2009

A fairly good day.

Today was ok, as was yeasterday for that matter. All i had yeasterday was a bowl of oatmeal (a ton of water with 0.5 cup oats)some plums and a few figs. Today i did even better, 2,5 cups of watermellon and 3 figs.I've been working out for over an hour these past few days, and that's good too. It's funny but i almost feel like i'm being too easy on myself. I don't get these panic hunger attacks where i eat everything in sight. But i'm happy, because there's nothing worse in the world then a binge. I'm not weighing myself till the end of this week, my reflection in the mirror is motivation enough. But people are making comments about my eating again, so I'll eat a little more tomorrow. WOuldn't want anyone to know that i'm back on track now would I?
Well wish me luck whoever is reading this. I hope I'll see some results from my dieting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment