About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Damn!!!

God, i haven't had a real binge in a week and i almost forgot how horrible the feeling is. You're eating and eating and you just can't stop no matter how hard you try. You're mind is screaming at you to get a grip, but you just can't listen. Now i'm pissed off and depressed. As of tomorrow I'm putting myself on a new restrictive, regimented life style. Apparently i can't trust myself. Sure, i had a few good days but that's not enough for me. I'm just pissed off and depressed right now. I just don't know what to do with myself. I try so so hard, but it seems i'm never good enough. I don't even want to look at thinspo now, because i feel so low. Tomorrow had better turn out to be a better day, because I'm sick and tired of bad ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment