About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Another day



Another crap day. Hate being with my family, makes me eat. Can't have been over 1000 cal though, and i worked out a bit. Hope it helps. I'm bloated and my stomache hurts but oh well, that's what i get. What pisses me off is that today was supposed to be a fast, but i just couldn't make it. Oh well, we'll just call it a metabolism boosting day and be greatfull that i didn't take in too much crap.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh same - my family always has so much food lying around..maybe you can fake a stomachache tomorrow to get out of eating? I pretended I ate a bad apple - that's how I'm getting out of dinner after overeating at lunch...better luck tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete