About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Thursday, April 30, 2009


I’m having kind of a funny day today. My day started at 4:30 this morning. My stomach was in excruciating pain and I wasn’t able to sleep since them. My stomach was pretty much screwed up all day, which I’m very happy about, because I ate hardly anything today, and pretty much nothing that went in my mouth stayed in my stomach. It’s hard for me to do an accurate calorie count, but all I ate today was 3 tablespoons of pudding and ¼ a piece of bread (all in all about 55 cal), and I don’t think that stayed in me long enough to do any real damage. I think my stomach problems today might be a repercussion of my over-eating last night, which serves me right. I’m happy though, because I stood on the scale this morning and I didn’t gain a thing, I actually lost some. Hopefully this day of eating nearly nothing will benefit me as well. Oh ,another success of today is that I finally have learned to drink my coffee completely black. Now I can be rid of those nasty milk calories forever! I guess all in all it’s a good day.
I feel bad though, because of my stomach problems I had to miss school. I’ve been sick a lot recently, and I think it’s beginning to raise some eyebrows. But even through I tried, I just didn’t feel well enough to go. Plus I was feeling really weak and light headed at the time (this if before eating of course) and I didn’t want to faint on the bus or in the middle of town or something (I travel about 1 ½ hours to get to school). And to top it off my boyfriend’s being an asshole. I tried to do something nice for him, even though I wasn’t feeling well, and he threw it back in my face. God, he is so uncaring sometimes. He thinks he’s the only one who has problems. If he only knew…. But talking about him is making me mad, so let’s change the topic.
I’m really in search on an Ana buddy right now. I used to have a few, but they all stopped writing for some reason or another. But if there’s anyone out there who wants to get in contact my email is : im_high_on_music@yahoo.com . Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. When I am fasting or have a stomach ache I drink hot tea. There are chemicals in hot tea that naturally relax and sooth stomach aches. It works really well for me. I also drink small amounts of V8 when i am fasting and am so hungry that I am sick. Usually I would think it would bother my because tomatos are high in acid, but it works out great! Maybe try one of those? Let me know if they work! I emailed you too so check your in box!

    Loves You and Feel Better!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete