About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm sad

So, I'm feeling really really sad right now -- what else is new?

My trip wasn't as great as i wanted it to be, being back is even harder. I'm trying to fight this depression, trying to drown it out, but it's slowly creaping up on me.

All my clothes look like crap on me, all the guys that i was attracted to and that kind of liked me too are going after other girls, and i feel like I'm about to crack. I'm trying to be strong, trying to make the best of a bad situation

My only hope is that i can regain some kind of balance and control in my life. If not I'm going to... I'm not sure what will happen.

Why can't I just be happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment