About Me

My photo
Fairies and nymphs, water and sunlight, control and satisfaction, happiness and perfection.

Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm going to be venting... so beware!!

Ok, as much as i hate to do this, I'm going to vent. So here goes...
How come there are days when i starve myself and work out like a freak and lose close to nothing? It's so friggen unfair. I mean, you'd think for all the effort my body would at least reward me a little bit. And then the next day when your control is perfect you get forced to eat a peice of pizza with your friends, who go out of their way to throw all your excuses out the window. I better find time to work out today, because otherwise I'm gonna be seriously pissed. I wanted to lose 8 lbs before my trip, and so far I lost 5. I'd better not gain any because of these darling people i live with who are determined to make sure that i stay "nice and FAT" for the rest of my days. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Sorry about that, just wanted to get it out. Have a good day all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment